Pumpkin Patch by the Sea
Pumpkin Patch by the Sea will return this season with a new structure, fingers crossed that mother nature cooperates and we are able to get our corn maze planted on time this season.
Pumpkin Play Area Games will be free for your enjoyment with the purchases of a pumpkin or corn maze admission. Our Corn Maze is small but will hold a mighty adventure. Search out the clues hidden in the maze to solve the farm mystery. Or wander the paths collecting the hidden ciphers to crack the code and save the farm.
Fun farm games will include Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, Pumpkin Putt, Corn Launcher, Pumpkin Memory, lots of great photo ops and a Pick Your own Pumpkin Patch.
Dates: Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch by the Sea will be open October 5th through Nov 3rd, Pumpkin Play Area games will only be available and set up for the weekends in the month of October, Games are free for your child's enjoyment with the purchase of your Pumpkin, or Corn Maze admission.
Time: We are open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Admission: Corn Maze Admission is $5.00
Admission includes: Entry into the corn field, unlimited use of Pumpkin Play Area, which includes the corn launcher (giant sling shot), Face painting (when available).
Additional Cost: Pumpkins selected from the Pumpkin Patch, must be purchased at the farm stand after your selection.
Payment : Cash, Check, Credit Cards are accepted
When you Arrive: Please park in lots labeled for Pumpkin Patch Parking, proceed to the Farm Stand to purchase your admission ticket.
Due to the way the fields are rotated this year our Pumpkins Patch and Corn Maze are located on opposite sizes of the farm. Please come prepared to walk and enjoy the farm life tour.
Rules to keep in Mind so everyone can enjoy and have fun!
1) No Alcohol is permitted on the farm grounds.
2) No smoking anywhere on the farm grounds.
3) No Dogs or Pets, please leave all your non human family members at home, of course service animals are welcome.
4) Every child under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 10 must have an adult with them in the corn field.
5) Strollers and Wheelchairs may have difficulty getting around due to the bumpy uneven surface of the farm grounds.